Matomo for WordPress
The Matomo Analytics for WordPress plugin lets users install a fully functioning Matomo within their WordPress in just a few seconds.
As a developer, you can create WordPress plugins that hook into our WordPress plugin to provide new functionality such as:
- Showing metrics / reports in various places within WordPress. For example showing the number of visits of a currently viewed page in the WordPress admin bar. This gives users more context and insights.
- Provide shortcuts to specific actions in Matomo. For example, a plugin may show a link to view the Page Overlay for a specific page with just one click while viewing a page.
- Modify Matomo's tracking code to track more data out of the box
- Add, remove or customise the behaviour of certain features within Matomo
- Improve integration with other WordPress plugins (eg Ecommerce, forms, ...)
- And much more, the sky is the limit!
View the Matomo for WordPress Development Basics
Have any questions? Please ask us in our forum